Paintless Dent Removal
Dents, dings and hail damage can be fixed for a fraction of the cost of body shop repairs – without compromising the paint finish.
Why choose PDR instead of taking your car to the body shop?
- 1 – 2 hours repair time, often while you wait, versus 3 – 4 days at a body shop
- No insurance claims or deductibles
- Retains original factory finish
- Optimizes your vehicle resale value because it still has its original parts
- Eliminates lease charge-backs if your car is leased
- Kind to the environment – No fillers, chemicals, solvents or paint used
- Gentle on your vehicle – Repairs are all manually done using specialized tools to prevent unnecessary stress and damage to your vehicle
- Costs a fraction of the cost of body shop repairs, which can run $500 – $800 per panel repair
- Reputation and experience you can count on – Our highly skilled technicians have been working with Canadian Dent for 18 years, and their attention-to-detail shows in every job
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee – repaired dents do not reappear
Do you have dents, dings or hail damage in your vehicle? Repair them the green way with Paintless Dent Removal (PDR).
Paintless Dent Removal, also known as PDR, is the revolutionary process of repairing dents, dings, creases, and hail damage on vehicles without the inconvenience and expense of traditional body shop repair methods.
Dents and hail damage are gently massaged out of a vehicle’s body from behind the affected panel. The result is a pristine, dent-free panel with original paint and parts intact.